Saturday, March 20, 2010

About 2010: "We are going to shock some people"



The year 2009 is drawing to a close again. Much has happened in the past (almost) twelve months. It was, of course, our celebrities. Some chatted with exciting love stories, the others were working hard, bringing out great new plates. We were on the road for you and have asked around, as the stars and starlets personally experienced the year 2009 - and what may we are particularly pleased in 2010.
Luxuslärm: "We have an absolutely great year behind us. Rockt 2009th Our first single has hit like a bomb. And in 2010 it is more exciting - this is our year."
Senna: "2009 was quite okay. I had many emotional swings, lots of ups and downs. But the girls and I have worked hard, we have well-earned money - what you really want more. The beginning of 2010 is the fourth Monrose Album raus. We will certainly shock some people. "
Culcha Candela: "2009 was for us a very Schöööönes year. We had lots of success. We say only: Monster Hammer-year."
Video entitled
Miriam Pielhau: "I have tried in recent months to collect myself, had to return to calm down and handle my story. 2010, I can hopefully take off again. For the next year, there are many great plans for new television projects are planned."
Max Herre: "It was a good year. I was back on tour and it was like, I think, a very nice tour, I have a great band and we really had super much fun together. Then of course came out my current album, with I am really very happy. It has become very personal and telling about all the things that have moved me 2009. 2010 I will be more relaxed approach, it will include first and foremost my son. "